Switchit’s integration with Salesforce automates new contact entries directly into
Flip the switch to automatically import enriched contact data into your Salesforce CRM — like name, phone, fax, email, title, address,
Salesforce installation and usage instructions
- To begin, open the Switchit app on your device.
- Next, go to the Main Menu and tap CRM Integration.
- Then tap the Enable or disable button to link your Salesforce account.
Please Note – To use the Salesforce integration, you must have one of the following accounts: Enterprise Edition, Unlimited Edition, Performance Edition, Developer Edition.
- You will then be prompted to
loginto your Salesforce account.
- Enter your login credentials.
- Verify your identity by entering the verification code sent via text message.
- Once complete, tap Verify to synchronize your Salesforce account with Switchit.
- Once you’ve done this, the Enable or disable button will turn green, indicating your Salesforce account is synced with Switchit.
- To initiate the contact sync, simply tap on any contact.
- On the Edit Contacts screen, tap the Sync icon for Salesforce.
- Finally, exit out the Edit Contacts screen.
Congratulations, your contacts in Switchit are now synced with Salesforce!
Switchit’s all-in-one digital business card application helps sales professionals move leads through their sales pipeline by syncing new contacts directly into their Salesforce workflows.