How to use the Switchit brand in your marketing.
This guide provides general rules about using our brand assets and showcasing Switchit content. These rules apply to all media, including in-store signage, screen printing, packaging, digital media, events, and broadcast.
This is the short version; for more detailed information, please scroll down.
What to do 😀
- Use these files to refer to Switchit.
- Use these files when mentioning Switchit in an article or in print.
- Use these files when promoting Switchit at your event.
What not to do 👿
- Manipulate the logo’s color.
- Change the logo proportions.
- Alter the logo’s orientation. Make sure no type, design, or photographic elements encroach on the logo.
Required clear space
Downloadable logo/Switchit badge
Download vector and .png versions of our logo and mark for certain uses below. We ask you to respect our branding guidelines stated above and not alter the logo in any way, shape or form unless direct authorization is given by the founders. Download all (643KB ZIP).
This color palette comprises primary and accent colors that can be used for illustration or branding purposes. They’ve been designed to work harmoniously with each other.
How to write Switchit
It’s pretty simple; Switchit. The “S” is always capitalized and all other characters are lower case. Here are some examples of how to not spell Switchit: SwitchIt, SwitchiT, SwitchIT, Switch It, switchit, switch it, Switch. 😮 👿